08.- BILLING AND CURRENT ACCOUNTS OF CLIENTS AND SALESMAN
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
The purpose of the application of Billing, Current
Account of Clients and Salesman is to permit the emission of invoices, debit or credit
notes and payments either from cash or banks.- documented as well as to liquidate
commissions to salespersons.
The system permits the user to use the following
- To control during the entry of data that a voucher is not repeated and
its relationship with the inferior levels, the debit or credit notes with the invoices and
already entered notes, the notes and possible anticipation of payment.
- .To issue warnings of over prevision, invoice is not found as unpaid that
permits to correct on the way possible mistakes of attribution or prevision.
- .To maintain by Client a file of information such as balance and balance
documented and total bought.
- .To generate if the module of Accounting and Balances is installed the
countable seats that correspond to be then updated by the same module.
- .To liquidate IVA upon billing, keeping in mind the type of Client
(Registered, final Consumer, Extent, Not registered, special ) and the percentage that
enters in each case.
- .To charge commissions to salespersons.
- .To charge invoices, debit notes documented and anticipation
By applying Billing and Current Account of Clients and
Salesman the user has the capacity to generate and maintain the necessary files to
establish and control a policy of Billing or Certification This module properly installed
constitutes a potent means of analysis and planning in any manufacture company.