05.- BILLING STOCK AND CURRENT ACCOUNT OF SUPPLIERS
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
The purpose of the application of Billing, Stock and
Current Accounts of Suppliers is to permit the reception of: packing lists, invoices,
debit or credit notes and payment either from cash or bank, as documented.
The system permits the user to use the following
.To control the entry of data that a voucher is not repeated and its
relationship to the inferior levels the purchase orders with the stock or clients requests
the (remit) with the requests, the invoice with the remit, the debit or credit notes with
the invoices and already entered notes, the payment with the invoices, notes and possible
- .To issue notices of: to buy for a minimal stock or reposition, on
requests different to the agreed price, packing list already invoiced, not sufficient
,invoice is not found as unpaid greater quantity to the transmitted so that it permits to
correct on the way possible mistakes of prevision.
- .To maintain by supplier a data file such as; balance and documented
balance, total bought, remits not invoiced, movements of current account, and account
varies, observation on movements.
- .To update by product or (material) price, to invoice and of last
purchase with proper date.
- .To update by Supplier item, balance and documented balance total
- .To generate movements by stores.
- .To generate if the module of accounting and balance ,the countable
seats, that correspond to be therefore updated by the module
- .To control the fulfillment of Purchase Orders with adjustment if its
- .Statistics of Purchases by suppliers or resource in current currency of
- .Associated to the module of Clients it permits to generate Balances by
Resources (bought or sold, Stock and gross profit) in quantities and prices.
By applying billing and Current Account of Suppliers,
the user has the capacity to establish and maintain the necessary files to control a
policy of purchasing. At the Same time, to generate information on stock and products and
(materials). This module properly installed constitutes a potent means of analysis and
planning in any manufacture company.